|Home||» Products||» HPLC SYSTEM||» HPLC SYSTEM|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 10000.00 - 200000.00 INR
- 38 Kilograms (kg)
- Product Type
- HPLC SYSTEM
- For Industrial Use
- Mild Steel
Empowered by the ultra-modern infrastructural facilities, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying the gamut of HPLC System. The system is considered as high performance liquid chromatography that is completely based on the technique of determination and separation of inorganic & organic solutes. Technically assembled, all our systems provide hassle free and fine functionality for a long time frame. In addition, our valued clients can acquire the HPLC System in different capacities and specifications.
- Compact design
- Convenient to use
- High operational fluency
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is an analytical technique for the separation and determination of organic and inorganic solutes in any samples especially biological, pharmaceutical, food, environmental, industrial, etc. In a liquid chromatographic process a liquid permeates through a porous solid stationary phase and elutes the solutes into a flow-through detector.
- The stationary phase is usually in the
- form of small-diameter (5-10 mm) uniform particles, packed into a cylindrical column.
- The typical column is constructed from a rigid material (such as stainless steel or plastic) and is generally 5-30 cm long and the internal diameter is in the range of1-9 mm.
- A high pressure pump is required to force the mobile phase through the column at typical flow rates of 0.1-2 ml/min.
- The sample to be separated is introduced into the mobile phase by injection device, manual or automatic, prior to the column.
- The detector usually contains low volume cell through which the mobile phase passes carrying the sample components.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Packaging Details
- Carton Box
- Main Domestic Market